COVID-19 Reopening Policies
Once again, we cannot overstate just how thankful we are for your patience and support of our salon while we’ve had to shut our doors. Every message, comment, phone call and text has carried us through a particularly stressful situation.
After weeks of conversations, strategizing and development, we are pleased to announce that the salon will be open for appointments on May 25th with new protocols in place we’re implementing for the safety of our staff and our clients.
This means some changes in how you’ll get your hair done. We’ve outlined below all of our new policies and procedures, as well as our expectations of you to help us maintain a safe environment for everyone. We know you are anxious to get your hair done, but you need to feel safe, so we are going above & beyond to take care of you.
We have met with each stylist and trained them on all new procedures and are fully stocked with PPE, sanitation equipment & hand sanitizer, so we all feel adequately prepared.
Davis Hairdressing Reopening Protocols:
- We have thoroughly sanitized the entire salon, top to bottom, and disposed of all magazines and signage
- All stations will be sanitized between clients
- Stations will be utilized to allow for social distancing
- Towels and tools are single use and will be sanitized and washed after each client (this is standard procedure)
- There will be hourly sanitation of the entire salon
- We will be implementing touchless payment at the front desk.
- If you are feeling unwell, please reschedule your appointment. No staff member will be permitted to work if they are experiencing any symptoms.
- All staff is required to wear masks & gloves when within the salon. We are also providing protective glasses to all staff.
- Appointments only; no walk-ins
- All clients are required to wear masks with behind-the-ear elastic.
- Appointments will be staggered to allow for proper social distancing
- There will be no waiting areas - please wait in your car and call the salon once you arrive - we will let you now when you can come in
- There will be no refreshments other than water available in the salon
- Please leave as much of your personal items behind in your car - coats, purses, etc., and bring with you only your phone/computer/book and form of payment
- No dry haircuts - you must have your hair washed in the salon
- Please do not touch any retail products, we will get them for you.
These policies go above and beyond what is required and laid out for the Massachusetts Phase 1 reopening plan which you can download here.